Probiotic For Men You Can Choose
Probiotic for men are the most common in functional foods, food supplements such as Lactobacilli, Streptococci, and Bifidobacteria.
What is probiotic?
- In the original sense, “biotic” or “biosis” from the word “life” is life, and “pro” is friendly, so probiotic can be understood in terms of what is friendly to human life. Understandably, it is a nutritional supplement containing useful bacteria or fungi. As defined by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) or the World Health Organization (WHO), probiotics are live microorganisms when fully loaded into the body that will benefit the health of the host.
- This healthy bacterium is part of the immune system and helps prevent infection. In the intestine, they break down the food that people eat to provide a source of energy to the cells in the intestine. Probiotics are found in foods and supplements (probiotics may be natural or added during the processing). These foods include yoghurt, beverages from yogurt, fermented and unfermented milk, fermented soybeans and some fruit juices, soy beverages.
Benefits of using probiotic
Reduce the number of bacteria to prevent specific pathogens:
Disposable Antibacterial Agents: Probiotic bacteria produce a variety of substances that can inhibit both Gram (+) and Gram (-) bacteria, including organic acids, hydrogen peroxide and biocides. These compounds can reduce not only living organisms but also the metabolism of bacteria and the production of toxins. This is done by lowering the pH of the intestinal tract through the generation of volatile short chain linoleic acids, mainly acetate, propionate, and butyrate, especially lactic acid.
Compete against disease sources to prevent adherence to the intestinal tract and the nutritional competitions required for the survival of the pathogen.
Impact on the intestinal tissue
Promote tight interlining of epithelial cells and Reduce excretory stimulation and the consequences of inflammation of bacterial infection.
Promote the formation of defense molecules such as mucus.
Probiotics are considered as a means of distributing inflammatory molecules to the intestinal tract. Specifically:
Promote signaling to host cells to reduce inflammation.
Make the immune response to reduce allergies.
Improves intestinal microflora, prevents diarrhea and constipation.
Impact on intestinal bacteria
Adjust the composition of intestinal bacteria. Survival of probiotics digested in different parts of the digestive tract varies between breeds. When concentrated in the intestinal cavity, they form a temporary balance of the intestinal ecosystem, which is seen a few days after the onset of probiotic food consumption, depending on the use and dose. amount of bacterial strain. The results indicate that with the frequent consumption, the bacteria temporarily settle in the gut, once the consumption ceases, the number of probiotic microorganisms will decrease. This is true for all types of probiotics.
Probiotics regulate metabolic activity of intestinal organisms. Probiotics can reduce the pH of the digestive tract and may, in this way, interfere with secretion of the intestinal enzyme. At the same time increase lactose intolerance: help avoid bloating, indigestion when absorbing foods high in lactose and increase beneficial bacteria and reduce harmful bacteria.
Some other roles for the body
Antipyretic: Probiotic foods contribute to some of the body’s allergies, providing important nutrients such as folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, vitamins B6 and B12.
Anti-cancer: More research has shown that probiotics can reduce the risk of colon and bladder cancer. There are also detoxifying effects of cancer in the body and slow the growth of tumors.
Probiotics are effective in lowering serum cholesterol levels, reducing high blood pressure. It also helps to recover from diarrhea and antibiotics.
Why should men use probiotic?
Some scientists show that probiotic for men are necessary:
- Maintain prostate health
- Enhance urological health
- Good for heart health
- Improve bone health
- Prevent yeast infections
- Weight loss support
- Reduce anxiety and mental disorders
Types of probiotic for men
This is one of the most beneficial bacteria (probiotic for men). It produces an enzyme called amylase that breaks down carbohydrates. This bacterium also helps prevent lactose intolerance and prevent diarrhea associated with antibiotics.
This species is anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer, which can be used to reduce mouth ulcers. The anti-cancer ability of this bacterium has been demonstrated in animal experiments. It can help suppress tumors and significantly reduce DNA damage.
In addition, other species and subspecies include:
– Bulgaricus: This subspecies has many functions in the gastrointestinal tract. It releases a substance that changes the pH of the gastrointestinal tract, thereby destroying the germs. It also prevents germs from sticking to the intestinal wall and reduces the risk of infection. It also boosts the immune system.
– Rhamnosus: Also known as L.rhamnosus GG, it is capable of supporting the immune system function, maintaining a healthy digestive tract, against germs and bacteria in the urinary tract. This species has a stable density and is resistant to the severe acid environment of the gastrointestinal tract.
This bacterium is widely used to produce cheese and other fermented milk products. It produces a protein and helps reduce inflammation.
In addition, it can be combined with Lactobacillus paracasei to promote the reduction of gastrointestinal symptoms and to reduce the symptoms of colds and flu.
This bacterium can prevent diarrhea caused by antibiotics. Testing on mice proves it also possesses anti-cancer properties. In addition, it reduces lactose intolerance and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
This bacterium blocks the conversion of nitrate to nitrite (which can lead to cancer). It also helps to lower high cholesterol levels in the blood, especially LDL cholesterol.
Above is everything we should know about probiotic for men, about its benefits to men’s health. Hopefully, this article can help you find what you need.